The firm was established in Jeddah city in 1995 and has expanded its business by opening
a branch in Riyadh in 2000.
The firm has wide experience in the legal field and legal counseling by representing a huge number of clients in both private and public sectors, including the following:
- • Legal and Islamic consultations and studies.
- • International Affairs.
- • Adjudication.
• Since its establishment in 1995 in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Majed Qaroub Law Firm handled and handled more than a thousand lawsuits with a cumulative value exceeding thirty billion Saudi riyals.
• We employ a team of dedicated practitioners who provide superior knowledge and understanding of local laws. Our team members have rights to speak before local courts at a variety of levels, including specialized judicial bodies and committees.
• We understand that legal systems are often slow and complex with a lot of focus on local law and nitty-gritty. That's why we connect the dots between people and ideas in new and innovative ways to help individuals, organizations and businesses quickly navigate the law and discover smart solutions to their domestic and international legal challenges.
• We work with a wide network of international partners (law firms, consulting firms and legal organizations) which allows us to provide comprehensive and integrated globalized services. In addition to our strong local capabilities, we are allied with partner firms that provide us (and our clients) with multidisciplinary international expertise and enable us to customize our services For the interests of our clients both locally and internationally.
• Our expertise extends beyond the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and extends across the entire Middle East. Our highest priority is to serve our clients with the best possible solutions and detailed legal advice to meet any challenge.
A certificate from the Supreme Judicial Council on the occasion of honoring the chairman of the firm, lawyer Majed Garoub, by His Excellency Sheikh Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa, President of the Supreme Judicial Council - Minister of Justice, for the active participation and presence in events and activities inside and outside the Kingdom.
Firm experiences and services
- The office has a wide base of local and international clients from companies, institutions and individuals in the public and private sectors.
- Inheritance, legacy, and personal status.
- Working in various cases before
different types of courts such as commercial, administrative, labor, criminal, as well as
the personal status of all its kinds and degrees.
We are always looking to help
If we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us.
INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS SPECIALIZED SECTIONS
We work with a wide network of international partners (law firms, consulting firms, legal organizations) which allows us to provide comprehensive and integrated services in addition to our strong local capabilities.
We are allied with partner companies that provide us (and our clients) with multidisciplinary international expertise and enable us to tailor our services to the interests of our clients both locally and internationally.
Department of Contracting, Construction and Engineering Projects
In partnership with Quigg Golden Limited